TodayNov 22, 2017 From staff reports
A daughter was born to Kendra Bush of Fort Washakie at 3:24 p.m. November 20, at SageWest Health Care at Lander. The baby weighed 6 pounds, 10.2 ounces.
Darlene Chambelin-Chabo, 84, of Buffalo, died Monday, November 20, 2017, at her home. A viewing will be held at Davis Funeral Home on Friday, November 24, 2017, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Funeral services wil be at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 25, 2017, at Davis Funeral Home.
Thursday, November 23
The Riverton High School Key Club Thanksving Meal Delivery project will take place Thanksgiving morning. Volunteers can meet at the RHSR00;Career Center at 9 a.m. to package and deliver prepared meals. To donate or for more information, call Alma Law at 463-7478. To request meals call 856-6332.
A free community Thanksgiving dinner is at 1 p.m. at the Pavillion Methodist Church fellowship hall in Pavillion. The meal is open to the public, and there is no charge. Everyone is invited to attend. For more information or questions call 856-3460.
Tuesday, November 28
Speakeasy, a local duo of husband and wife team Jeremy and Lindy Nielsen will be playing at the Riverton Branch Library from 5 p.m .to 7 p.m. on the main floor. They play a mixture of smoky old timey melodies and grandpa's bathtub moonshine with tight harmonies, acoustic instruments, and soaring vocals that capture the feeling of a bygone era mixed with a modern sensibility. Concert is sponsored by the Riverton Friends of the Library. For more information call 856-3556.
Information in this column is taken from official law enforcement reports. An arrest is a preliminary step in the legal process. It does not mean that a person has been found guilty of a crime. By law, persons who are arrested are innocent until proven guilty through due legal processes.
In Riverton Police Department reports Tuesday:
-Patrick Hide, 28, of Riverton was arrested at about 12:12 a.m. Tuesday in the 1200 block of South Eighth Street East for driving while under the influence, driving while license is suspended and stop sign violation
- Police responded to a code violation report at about 3:37 p.m. Tuesday in the 1000 block of Woodbridge Drive. A yard was reported as not being "kept up very well."
- Robert Campbell, 43, of Riverton was arrested at about 4:03 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of West Fremont Avenue for probation revocation.
- Police assisted the Fremont County Sheriff's Office with locating four runaways and returning them to their respective guardians at about 6:13 p.m. Tuesday in the 10 block of Minter Lane.
- Police were unable to locate several juveniles related to a shoplifting call at about 8:24 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of South Federal Boulevard. The juveniles had reportedly taken donuts and cookies.
Jeremy Merpa, 40, of Riverton was arrested for probation revocation at about 9:03 p.m. Tuesday in the 400 block of West Adams Avenue.
In Fremont County Sheriff's Office reports Tuesday through Wednesday:
-Herman Addison, 34, of Ethete, was arrested for domestic violence battery at about 5:17 p.m. in the 400 block of North Second Street in Lander.
- Levi Miller, 32, of Riverton, was arrested for failure to appear in court at about
- Tyson Tynsky, 21, of Riverton, was arrested for domestic abuse at about 10:20 a.m. Tuesday in the 1500 block of East Monroe Avenue in Riverton. Officials reported Tynskye grabbed a female by the neck and shoulders and no evidence or injury found on the children that were present.
- Deputies were called to assist the Wind River Police Department in taking two children into protective custody at about 9:07 a.m. Tuesday in the 10 block of Little Shield Road in St. Stephen's. One parent was reported as not being an enrolled Native American.
- Deputies helped a motorist get out from the snow after he reported being stuck at about 5:12 p.m. Tuesday on Louis Lake Road in Lander.
- Deputies made a welfare check on a male individual after reports of a large house party at about 9:31 p.m. Tuesday in the 30 block of Snowberry Lane in Riverton.
- Deputies assisted in a medical call at about 9:40 p.m. Tuesday on Darnall Road in Riverton on a report of a male with possible alcohol poisoning after reportedly drinking an entire bottle of alcohol.
- Deputies assisted in a family fight call at about 11:40 p.m. Tuesday in the 30 block of Herbst Road in Shoshoni.
- Deputies assisted in a disorderly conduct call at about 1:45 a.m. Wednesday in the 10 block of Vessel Road in Lander.
-Q94;Grantor: SHERMAN CHRISTINA MARIE, Grantee: PITT MICHAEL DAVID, Rec Date: 11/06/2017
- Grantor: HERNANDEZ ARTHUR EDDIE JR, Grantee: WEEKS OLIVIA VICTORIA, Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: JOHNSON GLENN ROBERT, Grantee: SMITH SHILOAH ASPEN SWEETWATER , Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: CRUICKSHANK FAY ANN, Grantee: SLINKARD KEVIN CARL, Rec Date: 11/15/2017
- Grantor: FRANDSEN TRAVIS LEE, Grantee: CARTER SHANNA LEIGH, Rec Date: 11/16/2017
- Grantor: PEIL MATTHEW CARL, Grantee: HESSLING KASANDRA JAY, Rec Date: 11/16/2017
- Grantor: GIST TIMOTHY W, GIST CORA L, Legal: Sub/Mine: DILLON VISTA SUB LA Lot: 19 Block: 7 City: LANDER, Grantee: BUTTS OTHA J TRUSTEE, BUTTS SUSAN W TRUSTEE, BUTTS OTHA J & SUSAN W FAMILY TRUST, Rec Date: 11/08/2017
- Grantor: FERGUSON DAVID E, FERGUSON DONNA M, Legal: Sub/Mine: HIGHLAND MEADOWS SUB MI Lot: 2 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Grantee: FERGUSON DAVID E CO TRUSTEE, FERGUSON DONNA M CO TRUSTEE, FERGUSON DAVID E & DONNA M JOINT REVOCABLE TRUST, Rec Date: 11/08/2017
- Grantor: REYNOLDS SUE, Legal: Sub/Mine: DALLAS NORTH MI Lot: 1 City: MISCELLANEOUS, Grantee: REYNOLDS SUSAN E TRUSTEE, REYNOLDS FAMILY TRUST, Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: MAXNER TRACI E, Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 6 Block: 28, Grantee: FIKE CARY L, MAXNER TRACI E, Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: PHIPPS DOUGLAS R, PHIPPS CHARISSA, Legal: Sub/Mine: ROSEWOOD HILLS SUB MI Lot: 16 City: MISCELLANOUS, Grantee: PHIPPS DOUGLAS R TRUSTEE, PHIPPS CHARISSA TRUSTEE, PHIPPS DOUGLAS & CHARISSA REVOCABLE TRUST, Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: WICKERT GREGORY GENE TRUSTEE, WICKERT FAMILY TRUST, WICKERT JOYCE ANN TRUSTEE, Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 11 Block: 24..., Sub/Mine: RIVERTON ORIGINAL TOWN OF RI Lot: 12 Block: 24, Grantee: WICKERT GREGORY GENE TRUSTEE, LEHMAN WICKERT JOYCE ANN TRUSTEE, WICKERT GREGORY & JOYCE FAMILY TRUST, Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: RINEHART TERESA D, RINEHART MICHAEL D, Legal: Section: 33 Township: 2N Range: 2E Lot: 3 , Section: 33 Township: 2N Range: 2E, Grantee: DANTONIO JAMES, D ANTONIO JAMES, Rec Date: 11/09/2017
- Grantor: EICHENBERGER SINDY LOU, Legal: Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E Lot: 4 , Section: 5 Township: 1N Range: 3E, Grantee: WEDERSKI PATRICIA A, WEDERSKI REX A , Rec Date: 11/13/2017
- Grantor: LOSEKE DONN G TRUSTEE, LOSEKE DONN G REVOCABLE TRUST, LOSEKE CATHY A TRUSTEE, Legal: Sub/Mine: WEST VIEW PARK ADD #1 DU Lot: 39 City: DUBOIS, Sub/Mine: WEST VIEW PARK ADD #1 DU Lot: 40 City: DUBOIS, Grantee: STAMPER CRYSTAL A, Rec Date: 11/14/2017
- Grantor: STAMPER CRYSTAL, Legal: Sub/Mine: NORTH HEIGHTS ADD DU Lot: 7 Block: 9 City: DUBOIS, Sub/Mine: NORTH HEIGHTS ADD DU Lot: 8 Block: 9 City: DUBOIS, Sub/Mine: NORTH HEIGHTS ADD DU Lot: 9 Block: 9 City: DUBOIS, Grantee: LOSEKE DONN G TRUSTEE, LOSEKE DONN G REVOCABLE TRUST, LOSEKE CATHY A TRUSTEE, Rec Date: 11/14/2017
- Grantor: DUBOIS SCHOOL DISTRICT NO 2, Legal: Sub/Mine: SWITZERLAND PARK 4TH EXTENSION DU Lot: 1 Block, Sub/Mine: SWITZERLAND PARK 4TH EXTENSION DU Lot: 2, Grantee: STARKS DAN, STARKS CYNTHIA, Rec Date: 11/14/2017
- Grantor: CAMPBELL BEANNA B TRUSTEE, NICHOLAS RUDY TRUSTEE, NICHOLAS FRANCIS O REVOCABLE TRUST, Grantee: MAN CAVE PROPERTIES LLP, INCOMPLETE LEGAL, Rec Date: 11/14/2017
- Grantor: DIAGE WILLIAM, DIAGE PATRICIA, Legal: Sub/Mine: RIVERWOOD SUBD PHASE 1 RESUB BLK 2 LA Lot: 1, Grantee: HAMILTON EUGENE, HAMILTON BONNIE, Rec Date: 11/14/2017